More IAAF/World Athletics tracks use poly than any other surface in the world and they’re virtually maintenance free.
APT vs. Others
When you put your trust in ATT Sports, you put your trust in Advanced Polymer Technology. APT is the manufacturer of choice for running tracks the world over, and the chosen partner of ATT Sports.
What is the difference?
It’s certifiable – APT has more IAAF-certified tracks around the world than any other manufacturer. Proven history – APT’s Rekortan surfaces have been used in the Olympics, and they are used in premier facilities such as the Sydney Olympic Park, the University of Pennsylvania, University of Texas and the Olympic Parks in Berlin, Oslo, Athens, Caracas and others. Tighter mixed polyurethane – For “sandwich” and “full-pour” systems, APT uses a mixture with a higher concentration of polyurethane than other track systems. Eco-friendly options – The revolutionary G10 and G13 systems are truly the tracks of the future. High-performance and environmentally friendly, the proprietary gel system is uniquely APT and therefore uniquely ATT Sports.
The University of Pennsylvania is one many elite running venues around the world that uses APT products.
The track of choice the world over.
Featured installs include:
- Olympic Stadium – Melbourne, Australia
- Olympic Stadium – Berlin, Germany
- Volos Olympic Stadium – Athens, Greece
- Bislett Olympic Stadium – Oslo, Norway
- Olympic Stadium – Luzhniki, Russia
- University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, USA
- Olympic Stadium – Caracas, Venezuela
Thinking about turf? Think about an E-Layer and improve the performance and life cycle of your artificial turf
What is an E-Layer
- Bonded rubber shock pad below the turf surface
- Improves safety and drainage
- Paved, similar to a running track base mat
Why to consider an E-Layer
- Excellent shock absorbency
- Totally solid under foot
- Permanent usability (especially in systems that are not glued down)
- Can alter formulations to make the E-layer more or less bouncy
- Monolithic – one surface means a total consistency/no gaps or joints under the turf
- Use high quality polyurethane binder from APT, a legendary chemical company
Michigan University’s Ocker Field, home of the school’s field hockey program, features an E-Layer installed by ATT Sports.
ATT Sports E-Layers are chosen by the biggest names in collegiate athletics
Featured ATT Sports installs include:
- University of Michigan
- MetLife Stadium
- Marshall University
- Harvard University
- Providence College
- Duquesne University